Here you can find out about booking, paying for and cancelling 1-1 coaching sessions or a course. All products and services on janetalbot.com are sold by me, Jane Talbot. You can get in touch with me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provision of Courses & Coaching
All courses and coaching programmes are offered under the umbrella of my main coaching and training business, Jane Talbot ~ Humans Resourced, www.janetalbot.com
Pricing and Payment
The price of courses and coaching [and any other products or services] may change from time to time. Payment is taken by Paypal [you’ll receive a payment link] or by direct bank transfer [you’ll receive a PDF invoice]. If you pay by PayPal, your payment details are held by Paypal and I do not have access to information such as your card details.
Booking a Coaching Session or a Place on a Course
If you are interested in 1-1 coaching or a course, the first step is to email me at email@example.com to arrange a ‘chemistry call’. Once we are both confident that coaching/the course is right for you, I’ll send you a PayPal booking link or invoice, as well as relevant documents [coaching contract or course booking form].
What to Expect from your Coaching or Course
My coaching and course frameworks are based on the relevant principles, processes and practices of NLP and hypnosis. I am a fully insured, certified Trainer of both NLP and hypnosis. I am also a certified Master Practitioner of NLP and a Master Hypnotherapist. I am not a medical practitioner and my coaching sessions/courses are definitely not intended to replace medical treatment.
If you need to cancel your place* on a course, here’s how it works :
1. If you cancel your place more than a calendar month before the start of a programme, you are entitled to a full refund.
2. If you cancel your place two weeks – 1 calendar month before the start of a programme, you are entitled to a 50% refund.
3. If you cancel your place within the 2 weeks before the start of a programme, there is no refund available.
If you need to cancel a 1-1 coaching session, here’s how it works :
1. If you cancel a week or more before your scheduled session, you are entitled to a full refund.
2. If you cancel two days – one week before your scheduled session, you are entitled to a 50% refund.
3. If you cancel within the 48 hours before your scheduled session, there is no refund available.
As soon as you think that you might not be able to attend a course or a coaching call, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can talk about the best way for you to proceed.
* You may give your place to someone else, if you choose. This substitution is only possible where entry requirements for the selected programme are met by the person to whom you are offering your place.
Minimum numbers are required to run each of my courses. Should a course not be viable enough to run, I will let you know as soon as I can. If a course is not viable, I will let you know one calendar month before the course start date. You will be eligible for a full refund, and I will aim to offer alternative dates for the course that you originally booked.
Because I adhere to the certification requirements of the ABH and ABNLP, full attendance at the live components of the following training is required in order to be eligible for certification :
1. NLP Practitioner Programme
2. NLP Master Practitioner Programme
3. Ericksonian Hypnosis training
“Telling Stories For A Change” is accredited via the IACTM. Should you wish to gain certification, full attendance on all days of the live event is required.
For all other programmes, your attendance is up to you, but people tend to get more out of the experience when they attend a programme in its entirety.
Should you attend a certification programme, certification is based on:
1. Full attendance
2. Completion of any pre-course preparation (keeping a learning log where required)
3. Successful completion of in-course and post-course assessments (both practical and written)
To optimise your learning experience, places are limited on all courses. Please see individual course details.
I know that most of us get a new layer of learning when we attend a course for the second time. If you wish to re-visit any of my courses, you only need to pay 75% of the Super Early Bird rate for the course you wish to review. The number of Refresher places on each programme is restricted. Please contact me to talk through your options!