Please visit the main Training page to see all your training options. Find out when the next open programme is running here. If you want to know more about what NLP is, and about the kind of people who join NLP programmes, click here.
The Humans Resourced Training Philosophy ~ Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) certification programmes delivered by Humans Resourced adhere to a rigorous set of standards which are supported by 3 key pillars :
1. A genuine interest in people and their development.
2. A passion for inspiring learning, adventure, challenge and growth.
3. A desire to make an ethical and positive contribution to the world.
NLP Practitioner Programme ~ The Humans Resourced NLP Practitioner training is delivered in an 8-day accelerated format , a 2 x 4-day modular format or a 4 x 2-day modular format. The training is fully compliant with the certification requirements of both the ABNLP and INHNLP (delegate certificates bear both seals of approval). The NLP Practitioner training comprises 65 direct training hours and 65 hours of home-study.
Over the period of the training, delegates will learn the key skills, techniques, patterns, attitudes, philosophies and concepts of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. There will be plenty of opportunity to practise new skills in a supportive, inspiring and challenging learning environment.
NLP Practitioner Syllabus ~ Humans Resourced guarantees that you’ll find everything you’d expect to find in a standard NLP Practitioner syllabus AND MORE. The syllabus has been bundled into chunks so that delegates can digest the learning easily. A full syllabus is available on request.
1. INTRODUCTION TO NLP ~ This bundle includes an exploration of the definitions(s), history and philosophy of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. It offers insights into how we create our own reality and how it’s possible to explore the realities of others.
2. SENSORY ACUITY & RAPPORT ~ This chunk is about learning to pay attention to other people, to really notice all the information that is available. Delegates will learn how to use this information to help create rapport and to influence.
3. OUTCOMES ~ This bundle is about setting up success. To get what you want, you have to know what you want!
4. SUBMODALITES ~ In this bundle, delegates will learn about how subjective experience is encoded and how we can change the meaning of experience by changing the code. Learning about submodalities offers the opportunity to create supportive beliefs, generate new habits and feelings, and resolve phobias.
5. ANCHORING ~ In this segment, delegates will learn how to have feelings “on tap” . Delegates will learn how to optimise their chances of feeling the way they’d like to feel in chosen contexts – and they’ll be able to help others to do the same too.
6. LANGUAGE ~ This chunk is all about learning how to facilitate conversational change by being aware of the effect of words – not only on others but on ourselves.
7. STRATEGIES ~ In this segment, delegates learn how to work out how people do things (well or otherwise!). If we know how people excel, we can take that successful strategy and install it in ourselves or others . And if we can work out how it’s possible that we don’t do things so well, we can also learn how to build success into those strategies instead.
8. REFRAMING AND PARTS ~ Here delegates learn how to put a different spin on a situation so that they can help themselves (and others) to view their old challenges in a more resourceful way, to resolve conflict and to create more choices for themselves.
Assessment ~ All delegates are required to keep a home-study journal , to complete between- module tasks (for modular programmes) and to complete a written review.
During the programme, a number of practical assessments will be undertaken.