*Love your Body: Lose the Weight is transformational weight loss programme. The programme is delivered through a 1-day small-group workshop with 12 weeks of post-workshop on-line group support. It’s for anyone who identifies as an emotional eater and also for anyone who feels they have an unhealthy relationship with food and/or their body *
Many people have been in touch over the past year about my popular weight loss programme, the Thigh-High Boot Camp. I’m pleased to say that I’m bringing the programme back in a new 1-day format for 2020.
You can get the full low-down on my approach over on my weight loss website here, but everything you need to know about the 1-day format is right here on this page 🙂 If you’ve never worked with me before, here are the headlines:
*It’s not an exercise programme*
*It’s not a diet*
*It’s a psychological approach which works to break down unhelpful cognitive, emotional and behavioural patterns*
How Does it Work?
* It works at the cognitive level by helping you to identify thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about yourself, food and health which are not serving you; and to re-pattern your thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about yourself, food and your health.
* It works at the emotional level by clearing the negative emotions that feed your unhelpful habits and helping you to feel the positive emotions you’d like to be full of more of the time. It works also at this level by clearing the emotions surrounding major significant events in your life that may have been the genesis of the problem – making sure that ghosts from your past don’t haunt your present.
* It works at the behavioural level by helping you to identify triggers to unwanted behaviours (such as cravings and overeating). Once the trigger has been identified, you will learn how to develop new ways of responding that are as automatic as the old response.It works by overcoming old, unhelpful, conditioned patterns and conditioning new ones.
* It works at the physiological level by helping you to be in your body, to enjoy your body and embrace what it can do, and to learn to recognise the difference between emotional and physiological hunger. It works by helping you to be fully present when you are eating – so you can slow down, savour the food and stop when you know you’ve had enough.
Love your Body: Lose the Weight is for you if you want to …
* Feel comfortable in your body.
* Maintain a stable healthy weight in the long term.
* Break free from the hold food has over you.
* Nourish the part of you that has driven your emotional hunger so that you always feel satisfied.
* Establish a relaxed and healthy relationship with food.
* Learn to eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full.
* Look in the mirror and love what you see.
Love your Body: Lose the Weight is for Men and Women
In 2020 I’ll be running this as a mixed programme.
What’s the Format of the Programme? *LOCKDOWN SPECIAL* Love your Body: Lose the Weight will run in small-group live workshop format via ZOOM during the remainder of 2020. The 1-day intensive workshop will run from 10.30am – 5.00pm. The ZOOM workshop will be followed up with 12 weeks of on-line support via a private Facebook group. The online support will include a weekly live check-in via ZOOM on a Thursday evening (60 minutes). During this check-in session, I’ll also be teaching you some new processes and offering you tips, advice and helpful information. A little bit of preparation will be required before the live workshop: full joining instructions will be issued 2 weeks before the start date of the programme (or shortly after you book if you book the programme less the 2 weeks before the programme starts).
Prices and Dates for 2020
The first ZOOM version of Love your Body: Lose the Weight will run from Saturday 12 September (1-day intensive workshop) until Friday 4 December (end of 12-week online support via private Facebook group). The delegate price includes access to the 1-day ZOOM intensive workshop and 12 weeks of post-workshop group support . All delegates are eligible for reduced-rate 1-1 coaching during the 12-week period following the intensive workshop (3 sessions maximum at the special rate of £50 for a 75-minute Skype coaching session). Terms and conditions apply. Booking information and links directly below 🙂 . Scroll right down for testimonials and more information about me!
Love your Body: Lose the Weight – ZOOM, Saturday 12 September 2020
Venue: via ZOOM
Runs: Saturday 12 September to Friday 4 December.
Time: 10.30am – 5.00pm BST (including lunch break) for the 1-day intensive workshop. 7pm on Thursday evenings for the 12-week support.
Number of places: 20
Price: £97.50 (early bird rate valid until 4pm 28 August); £137.50 (regular rate valid from 4pm 28 August).
Book your Place: If you’ve decided that you’re ready to make a change, I’d love to welcome you onto the programme. Just make your payment here and you’ll receive a receipt from me via Paypal immediately. The email address cited on your PayPal receipt will be the bodywizard at aol dot com – and I’ll use’ this email address to communicate with you about the programme. Please add this address to your email address book so that you can receive emails from me! I will use the email address you provide on your PayPal payment to send a joining link for the private Facebook group 🙂 You can pay using your PayPal account or by debit or credit card. You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay for your programme. If you want to pay by debit or credit card, scroll down after you click on the payment link. Below the PayPal sign-in box you’ll find an option to pay be debit or credit card.
Once you’ve Booked: Within 48 hours of booking, you should receive an email from me which contains a link to the private Facebook group. If you do not receive this email, please contact me via my Humans Resourced FB page, and I’ll get things sorted! If there is no obvious link between your name and the email address you used for your payment, please contact me via the context box and the bottom of this page or PM me to let me know so I can add you to the Facebook group when you send a join request.
Before we Start: Joining instructions will be issued via the private Facebook group and to the email address you used to make your booking. These instructions will be issued 2 weeks before the start date of the programme.
Need to Know a bit More About me?
I started to support people on their individual weight loss journeys 20 years ago and ran my first group weight loss programme back in 2002. 20 years on and I’m still passionate about helping people to resolve their relationship with their body and with food. The programme has evolved as my professional coaching and therapeutic skills have developed, appearing in many formats: from 3-month in-person programmes (Body in Balance) to weekend-long boot camps (Thigh-High Boot Camp). You can find out a little bit more about me here, here and here. You can read about my 2019 #OldDogNewTricks project here and check out my adventure blog here. It might surprise you to know that I’m also an author, storyteller and theatre-maker 🙂 You can find out all about my writing and performance work here.
What About Testimonials?
“I attended Jane’s Thigh-High Boot Camp and it was life-changing – not only with the weight that fell away but the real me started emerging, and thanks to Jane’s amazing talent, intuition and knowledge, this has rippled out into all areas of my life. Jane has the ability to make you feel instantly appreciated and at ease whilst gently moving you toward your outcome – an awesome ability. I would recommend the Thigh-High Boot Camp to anyone who wishes to reconnect with themselves in a very unique way.” Jenifer Lord, International Trainer, Mind Coach, Mentor and Speaker.
Still Got Questions?
No problem! Drop me a note using the contact box (below) I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!