Love your Body: Lose the Weight is transformational weight loss programme. The programme is delivered in two formats:
1. The full format consists of a 1.5-day small-group (max 10 delegates) intensive Zoom workshop, with 12 weekly post-intensive live Zoom workshops and 12 weeks of online support via a private Facebook group. There is weekly tasking between calls. After the initial 12 weeks, post-programme support is delivered via the private Facebook group until the end of the year. Post-programme support includes quarterly community calls via Zoom and regular supported group initiatives and activities.
2. The Special Edition format consists of a 1.5-day small-group (max 6 delegates) intensive Zoom workshop, with 6 weekly post-intensive live Zoom workshops, 1 x 45-min 1-1 coaching call, 6 weeks of email support and online support via a private Facebook group until the end of each calendar year. There is weekly tasking between calls for the first 6 weeks. After the initial 6 weeks, support is delivered via the private Facebook group until the end of the year. Support via the Facebook group includes quarterly community calls via Zoom and regular supported group initiatives and activities.
These programmes are for anyone who identifies as an emotional eater and also for anyone who wants to create a sustainable, healthy relationship with food and/or their body. Most participants are women between the ages of 40 and 60. Special consideration is given to the specific needs of women in this age group (eg. managing the menopause)!
If you’re one of those people who feel that now is the time to break free from the emotional hold that food has over you, enjoy a healthy and respectful relationship with your body and (this is a biggie 🙂 ) learn to trust the informed choices you make about how to attain and maintain vibrant and vital health, I really hope you’ll consider joining the growing and super supportive Love your Body: Lose the Weight community by enrolling on the next running of the programme in 2022.
Everything you need to know about both the full 12-week and the Special Edition programmes is right here on this page 🙂 If you’ve never worked with me before, here are the headlines:
*It’s not an exercise programme* (Errr… but you might find yourself wanting to move 😉 I mean, the kind of moving that is predicated on your being fully in your body, enjoying its full physical capabilities. )
*It’s not a diet* (Mmm … and you might find yourself enjoying your new appetite for all sorts of things 😉 )
*It’s a psychological approach which works to break down unhelpful cognitive, emotional and behavioural patterns* (Yeah … and you might really enjoy the freedom that comes with breaking into the full possibility of who you really are 😉 )
*It helps you to develop the expertise you need to make choices that are right for you, both now and in the longer term* (That’s right … there’s only one real guru when it comes to the subject of you – and that’s YOU 😉 There’s so much information out there about ‘the best way to eat’ and ‘the best way to exercise’ that it can make your head spin! Imagine navigating all that information with confidence and being able to make informed, solid, sustainable choices that are aligned with who you are and what you stand for…. Sounds good, right? 🙂 )
* Its predicated on developing, and using, a range of approaches which will help you to build a solid foundation of self-compassion. (So, when life throws what it throws, you’ll be confident about your ability to self-soothe and respond in more resourceful ways. And, you know what? Even if you find yourself tipping into old patterns, you might be pleasantly surprised at how much more choice you feel you have about stopping those patterns and starting to attend to the deeper needs that are calling for attention.)
How Does it Work?
* It works at the cognitive level by helping you to identify thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about yourself, food and health which are not serving you; and to re-pattern your thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about yourself, food and your health.
* It works at the emotional level by clearing the negative emotions that feed your unhelpful habits and helping you to feel the positive emotions you’d like to be full of more of the time. It works also at this level by clearing the emotions surrounding major significant events in your life that may have been the genesis of the problem – making sure that ghosts from your past don’t haunt your present.
* It works at the behavioural level by helping you to identify triggers to unwanted behaviours (such as cravings and overeating). Once the trigger has been identified, you will learn how to develop new ways of responding that are as automatic as the old response.It works by overcoming old, unhelpful, conditioned patterns and conditioning new ones.
* It works at the physiological level by helping you to be in your body, to enjoy your body and embrace what it can do, and to learn to recognise the difference between emotional and physiological hunger. It works by helping you to be fully present when you are eating – so you can slow down, savour the food and stop when you know you’ve had enough.
Love your Body: Lose the Weight is for you if you want to …
* Feel comfortable in your body.
* Maintain a stable healthy weight in the long term.
* Break free from the hold food has over you.
* Nourish the part of you that has driven your emotional hunger so that you always feel satisfied.
* Establish a relaxed and healthy relationship with food (and ditch the diet mentality).
* Learn to eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full.
* Master effective strategies for handling the vagaries of the menopause.
* Look in the mirror and really appreciate what you see.
* Feel vibrantly alive to all of life’s possibilities (because you’re no longer waiting to be ‘the right weight’).
What’s the Format of the Programme? Love your Body: Lose the Weight always runs in a small-group format (maximum of 10 or 6 participants dependent on the programme you choose). Both the Special Edition version and the 12-week version kick off with a 1.5-day intensive workshop at the beginning of the programme (always a Saturday and a Sunday), which runs from 10.30am – 5.00pm GMT on Saturday and 9am – 1pm GMT on Sunday . The ZOOM intensive workshop will be followed up by an integrated programme of support . The in-programme online support will include a weekly live group workshop via ZOOM on a Thursday evening (90-120 minutes) for the first 6-12 weeks of the programme (again, depending on which programme you choose to join). During these workshop sessions, you’ll get the chance to ‘check in’ and I’ll also be teaching you some new processes and offering you tips, advice and helpful information. A little bit of preparation will be required before the 1.5-day intensive workshop: full joining instructions will be issued 2 weeks before the start date of the programme (or shortly after you book if you book the programme less the 2 weeks before the programme starts). Support (via the private Facebook group) runs to the end of the year; it includes quarterly community check-ins via Zoom and supported group initiatives and activities that are geared towards supporting your outcomes.
Prices and Dates 2022
The next 12-week programme will run in February 2022 from Saturday 5 February (1.5-day intensive workshop) until Friday 22 April 2022 (end of weekly Zoom sessions). Programme support (via private Facebook group) will continue until 31 December 2022. The delegate price of £400 includes access to the 1.5-day Zoom intensive group workshop, 2 x 45-minute 1-1 coaching sessions (via Zoom), 12 weekly 90-min-to- 2-hour Zoom sessions, in-programme support via private Facebook group until the end of 2022 . Terms and conditions apply. Booking information directly below 🙂 . Scroll right down for additional testimonials and more information about me! Click here for video testimonials. Bookings for this programme close on Friday 28 January 2022.
A Special Edition of Love your Body: Lose the Weight will run from Saturday 21 May 2022 (1.5-day intensive workshop) until until 31 December 2022. The programme will be for women only and delegate numbers are capped at 6: this is to create conditions for optimum transformation. The delegate price of £295 includes access to the 1.5-day Zoom intensive group workshop, 1 x 45-minute 1-1 coaching session (via Zoom), 6 weeks of structured weekly live group workshops (6 x 90-120 min sessions via Zoom ), email support for the first 6 weeks, and in-programme support via private Facebook group until the end of 2022 (this includes community calls and regular initiatives to help keep you engaged with the process of transformation). Bookings for the Special Edition are now open!
Love your Body: Lose the Weight Special Edition! – Starting Saturday 21 May 2022
Venue: via Zoom and private Facebook group
Runs: Saturday 21 May – Saturday 31 December 2022
Time: 10.30am – 5.00pm BST (including lunch break) for the Saturday intensive workshop on Saturday 21 May; 9am – 1pm BST for the Sunday intensive. 7pm on Thursday evenings for the 6-week post-intensive Zoom workshops.
Membership of private Facebook group: runs from Saturday 21 May – Saturday 31 December 2022
Number of places: 6 (maximum)
Applications to join the programme: this edition is for women only
Bookings close: 5pm Sunday 15 May 2022
Book your Place: If you’ve decided that you’re ready to make a change, I’d love to welcome you onto the programme. Due to the nature of the programme, a pre-booking Zoom call is required. The call allows you to ask questions and to make sure that I’m the right coach for you. It also allows me to get a good feel for your outcomes and determine whether the programme can meet your needs. To arrange a pre-booking call, please email me here: firstname.lastname@example.org. Use email title: LYB22 Enquiry. If you don’t hear from me within 72 hours, do contact me via my Facebook page. If the stars are aligned, I’ll send you an invoice and *BOOM* we are good to go 🙂 .
Once you’ve Booked: Within 48 hours of booking, you should receive an email from me which contains a link to the private Facebook group (the link is active 7 days before the programme starts). If you do not receive this email, please contact me via my Humans Resourced FB page or via the Contact Box (scroll down) and I’ll get things sorted!
Before we Start: Joining instructions will be issued via the private Facebook group and to the email address you used to make your booking. These instructions will be issued 2 weeks before the start date of the programme.
Need to Know a bit More About me?
I started to support people on their individual weight loss journeys 20 years ago and ran my first group weight loss programme back in 2002. 20 years on and I’m still passionate about helping people to resolve their relationship with their body and with food. The programme has evolved as my professional coaching and therapeutic skills have developed, appearing in many formats: from 3-month in-person programmes (Body in Balance) to weekend-long boot camps (Thigh-High Boot Camp). You can find out a little bit more about me here, here and here. You can read about my 2019 #OldDogNewTricks project here and check out my adventure blog here. It might surprise you to know that I’m also an author, storyteller and theatre-maker 🙂 You can find out all about my writing and performance work here. Oh, and my big news for 2021 was that I’d been selected to represent Ireland at the World Triathlon Aquathlon Championships. Unfortunately, the 2021 World Championships had to be cancelled, but I’ll be competing in the 2022 World Championships in Slovakia instead!
Any More Testimonials?
Here’s what Cara has to say about her experience of Love your Body: Lose the Weight 2020:
“I attended Jane’s Thigh-High Boot Camp and it was life-changing – not only with the weight that fell away but the real me started emerging, and thanks to Jane’s amazing talent, intuition and knowledge, this has rippled out into all areas of my life. Jane has the ability to make you feel instantly appreciated and at ease whilst gently moving you toward your outcome – an awesome ability. I would recommend the Thigh-High Boot Camp to anyone who wishes to reconnect with themselves in a very unique way.” Jenifer Lord, International Trainer, Mind Coach, Mentor and Speaker.
Still Got Questions?
No problem! Drop me a note using the contact box (below) I’ll get back to you as soon as I can! (Look out for an email from ‘thebodywizard’ 🙂 )