*Love your Body: Lose the Weight is transformational weight loss programme. The programme is delivered through a 1-day small-group workshop with 3 months of post-workshop on-line group support. It’s for anyone who identifies as an emotional eater and also for anyone who feels they have an unhealthy relationship with food and/or their body *
Many people have been in touch over the past year about my popular weight loss programme, the Thigh-High Boot Camp. I’m pleased to say that I’m bringing the programme back in a new 1-day format for 2020.
You can get the full low-down on my approach over on my weight loss website here, but everything you need to know about the 1-day format is right here on this page 🙂 If you’ve never worked with me before, here are the headlines:
*It’s not an exercise programme*
*It’s not a diet*
*It’s a psychological approach which works to break down unhelpful cognitive, emotional and behavioural patterns*
How Does it Work?
* It works at the cognitive level by helping you to identify thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about yourself, food and health which are not serving you; and to re-pattern your thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about yourself, food and your health.
* It works at the emotional level by clearing the negative emotions that feed your unhelpful habits and helping you to feel the positive emotions you’d like to be full of more of the time. It works also at this level by clearing the emotions surrounding major significant events in your life that may have been the genesis of the problem – making sure that ghosts from your past don’t haunt your present.
* It works at the behavioural level by helping you to identify triggers to unwanted behaviours (such as cravings and overeating). Once the trigger has been identified, you will learn how to develop new ways of responding that are as automatic as the old response.It works by overcoming old, unhelpful, conditioned patterns and conditioning new ones.
* It works at the physiological level by helping you to be in your body, to enjoy your body and embrace what it can do, and to learn to recognise the difference between emotional and physiological hunger. It works by helping you to be fully present when you are eating – so you can slow down, savour the food and stop when you know you’ve had enough.
Love your Body: Lose the Weight is for you if you want to …
* Feel comfortable in your body.
* Maintain a stable healthy weight in the long term.
* Break free from the hold food has over you.
* Nourish the part of you that has driven your emotional hunger so that you always feel satisfied.
* Establish a relaxed and healthy relationship with food.
* Learn to eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full.
* Look in the mirror and love what you see.
Love your Body: Lose the Weight is for Men and Women
In 2020 I’ll be running this as a mixed programme.
What’s the Format of the Programme?
Love your Body: Lose the Weight will run in small-group live workshop format. The 1-day workshop will run from 10.30am – 4.30pm. The workshop will be followed up with 3 months of on-line support via a closed Facebook group. A little bit of preparation will be required before the live workshop: full joining instructions will be issued 2 weeks before the start date of each programme (or shortly after you book if you book the programme less the 2 weeks before the programme starts).
Prices, Dates and Venues for 2020
I’m running Love your Body: Lose the Weight three times in 2020. The delegate price includes access to the 1-day small-group workshop and 3 months of post-workshop group support via a closed Facebook group. All delegates are eligible for reduced-rate 1-1 coaching during the 3-month period following the workshop (3 sessions maximum at the special rate of £50 for a 75-minute Skype coaching session). Terms and conditions apply.
Love your Body: Lose the Weight – BELFAST, Saturday 8 February 2020
Venue: Crescent Arts Centre
Time: 10.30am – 4.30pm
Number of places: 12
Price: £97.50 (early bird rate valid until 4pm 10 January); £137.50 (price valid from 4pm 10 January)
There is a lovely on-site cafe , but you are welcome to bring your own refreshments.
Book your place here – BOOKING NOW CLOSED (please scroll down and read the Are you in? Book Now! section 🙂 )
Love your Body: Lose the Weight – Warrington, Saturday 7 March 2020
Venue: the Peace Centre
Time: 10.30am – 4.30pm
Number of places: 11
Price*: £127.50 (early bird rate valid until 4pm 7 February); £167.50 (price valid from 4pm 7 February) * This programme is slightly more expensive than the Belfast programme because I am based in Northern Ireland and have to travel to England for the event.
Please bring your own refreshments.
Book your place here (please scroll down and read the Are you in? Book Now! section 🙂 )
Love your Body: Lose the Weight – Scotland, September 2020
Time: 10.30am – 4.30pm
Number of places: 12
Price*: £127.50 (early bird); £167.50 (standard rate) * This programme is slightly more expensive than the Belfast programme because I am based in Northern Ireland and have to travel to Scotland for the event.
Need to Know a bit More About me?
I ran my first weight loss programme back in 2002. 18 years on and I’m still passionate about helping people to resolve their relationship with their body and with food. The programme has evolved as my professional coaching and therapeutic skills have developed, appearing in many formats: from 3-month in-person programmes (Body in Balance) to weekend-long boot camps (Thigh-High Boot Camp). You can find out a little bit more about me here, here and here. You can read about my 2019 #OldDogNewTricks project here and check out my adventure blog here. It might surprise you to know that I’m also an author, storyteller and theatre-maker 🙂 You can find out all about my writing and performance work here.
What About Testimonials?
“I attended Jane’s Thigh-High Boot Camp and it was life-changing – not only with the weight that fell away but the real me started emerging, and thanks to Jane’s amazing talent, intuition and knowledge, this has rippled out into all areas of my life. Jane has the ability to make you feel instantly appreciated and at ease whilst gently moving you toward your outcome – an awesome ability. I would recommend the Thigh-High Boot Camp to anyone who wishes to reconnect with themselves in a very unique way.” Jenifer Lord, International Trainer, Mind Coach, Mentor and Speaker.
Are you in? BOOK NOW!
If you’ve decided that you’re ready to make a change, I’d love to welcome you onto the programme. Just make your payment via the appropriate link below and you’ll receive a receipt from me via Paypal immediately. The email address cited on your PayPal receipt will be the bodywizard at aol dot com – and I’ll use’ this email address to communicate with you about the programme. Please add this address to your email address book so that you can receive emails from me! I will use the email address you provide on your PayPal payment to communicate with you 🙂 You can pay using your PayPal account or by debit or credit card. You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay for your programme. If you want to pay by debit or credit card, scroll down after you click on the payment link. Below the PayPal sign-in box you’ll find an option to pay be debit or credit card.
Book your place on the Belfast programme (8 February 2020) here – BOOKING NOW CLOSED
Book your place on the Warrington programme (7 March 2020) here.
Scottish programme TBC.
Still Got Questions?
No problem! Drop me a note using the contact box (below) I’ll get back to you as soon as I can! Just so you know, over the Christmas period 2019 , it may take me a day or two to get back to you. My office will be closed from 24 – 27 December inclusive and from 31 December – 2 January inclusive.