*Love your Body: Lose the Weight is transformational weight loss programme. The programme is delivered through a 1.5-day small-group intensive Zoom workshop with 12 weeks of post-workshop on-line group support. It’s for anyone who identifies as an emotional eater and also for anyone who wants to create a sustainable, healthy relationship with food and/or their body *
When the world turned topsy-turvy in March 2020, many people got in touch with me about my transformational weight loss programme, the Thigh-High Boot Camp. They wanted to take the opportunity that lockdown offered to work through their issues with food and their body once and for all. They asked if I could take the programme on-line : and that’s exactly what I did! The programme returned in September 2020 in a new 12-week format, with its home in both Zoom and a private Facebook group.
It went so well (and was such a life-affirming experience in such an uncertain time, with wonderful and deep connections made between everyone involved) that I’m running it again in February 2021. If you want to break free from the emotional hold that food has over you, enjoy a healthy and respectful relationship with your body and (this is a biggie 🙂 ) learn to trust the informed choices you make about how to attain and maintain vibrant and vital health, I really hope you’ll consider joining the growing and super supportive Love your Body: Lose the Weight community!
You can get the full low-down on my approach over on my weight loss website here, but everything you need to know about the 12-week 2021 programme is right here on this page 🙂 If you’ve never worked with me before, here are the headlines:
*It’s not an exercise programme* (Errr… but you might find yourself wanting to move 😉 I mean, the kind of moving that is predicated on your being fully in your body, enjoying its full physical capabilities. )
*It’s not a diet* (Mmm … and you might find yourself enjoying your new appetite for all sorts of things 😉 )
*It’s a psychological approach which works to break down unhelpful cognitive, emotional and behavioural patterns* (Yeah … and you might really enjoy the freedom that comes with breaking into the full possibility of who you really are 😉 )
*It helps you to develop the expertise you need to make choices that are right for you, both now and in the longer term* (That’s right … there’s only one real guru when it comes to the subject of you – and that’s YOU 😉 There’s so much information out there about ‘the best way to eat’ and ‘the best way to exercise’ that it can make your head spin! Imagine navigating all that information with confidence and being able to make informed, solid, sustainable choices that are aligned with who you are and what you stand for…. Sounds good, right? 🙂 )
* Its predicated on developing, and using, a range of approaches which will help you to build a solid foundation of self-compassion. (So, when life throws what it throws, you’ll be confident about your ability to self-soothe and respond in more resourceful ways. And, you know what? Even if you find yourself tipping into old patterns, you might be pleasantly surprised at how much more choice you feel you have about stopping those patterns and starting to attend to the deeper needs that are calling for attention.)
How Does it Work?
* It works at the cognitive level by helping you to identify thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about yourself, food and health which are not serving you; and to re-pattern your thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about yourself, food and your health.
* It works at the emotional level by clearing the negative emotions that feed your unhelpful habits and helping you to feel the positive emotions you’d like to be full of more of the time. It works also at this level by clearing the emotions surrounding major significant events in your life that may have been the genesis of the problem – making sure that ghosts from your past don’t haunt your present.
* It works at the behavioural level by helping you to identify triggers to unwanted behaviours (such as cravings and overeating). Once the trigger has been identified, you will learn how to develop new ways of responding that are as automatic as the old response.It works by overcoming old, unhelpful, conditioned patterns and conditioning new ones.
* It works at the physiological level by helping you to be in your body, to enjoy your body and embrace what it can do, and to learn to recognise the difference between emotional and physiological hunger. It works by helping you to be fully present when you are eating – so you can slow down, savour the food and stop when you know you’ve had enough.
Love your Body: Lose the Weight is for you if you want to …
* Feel comfortable in your body.
* Maintain a stable healthy weight in the long term.
* Break free from the hold food has over you.
* Nourish the part of you that has driven your emotional hunger so that you always feel satisfied.
* Establish a relaxed and healthy relationship with food.
* Learn to eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full.
* Look in the mirror and love what you see.
* Feel vibrantly alive to all of life’s possibilities (because you’re no longer waiting to be ‘the right weight’).
What’s the Format of the Programme? Love your Body: Lose the Weight will run in a small-group format (maximum of 10 participants). The 1.5-day intensive workshop at the beginning of the programme (Saturday 6 Feb and Sunday 7 Feb 2021) will run from 10.30am – 5.00pm GMT on Saturday and 9am – 1pm GMT on Sunday . The ZOOM workshop will be followed up with 12 weeks of on-line support via a private Facebook group. The online support will include a weekly live check-in via ZOOM on a Thursday evening (90-120 minutes). During this check-in session, I’ll also be teaching you some new processes and offering you tips, advice and helpful information. A little bit of preparation will be required before the 1.5-day intensive workshop: full joining instructions will be issued 2 weeks before the start date of the programme (or shortly after you book if you book the programme less the 2 weeks before the programme starts).
Prices and Dates 2021
The Zoom version of Love your Body: Lose the Weight will run from Saturday 6 February (1.5-day intensive workshop) until Friday 30 April (end of 12-week online support programme via private Facebook group, although there will be an option to extend your membership and become a long-term member of the LYBLTW community 🙂 ). The delegate price of £297.50 includes access to the 1.5-day Zoom intensive group workshop, 2 x 45-minute 1-1 coaching sessions (via Zoom), and 12 weeks of structured post-workshop group support . All delegates are eligible for reduced-rate additional 1-1 coaching during the 12-week period following the intensive workshop (3 sessions maximum at the special rate of £65 for a 60-minute Zoom coaching session). Terms and conditions apply. Booking information directly below 🙂 . Bookings close on Wednesday 27 Jan at 5pm. Scroll right down for additional testimonials and more information about me! Click here for video testimonials.
Love your Body: Lose the Weight – Starting Sat 6 Feb 2021
Venue: via Zoom and private Facebook group
Runs: Saturday 6 February to 30 April
Time: 10.30am – 5.00pm GMT (including lunch break) for the Saturday intensive workshop on 6 February; 9am – 1pm GMT for the Sunday intensive. 7pm on Thursday evenings for the 12-week support.
Number of places: 10 (maximum)
Bookings close: Wednesday 27 January 5pm
Book your Place: If you’ve decided that you’re ready to make a change, I’d love to welcome you onto the programme. Due to the nature of the programme, a pre-booking Zoom call is required. The call allows you to ask questions and to make sure that I’m the right coach for you. It also allows me to get a good feel for your outcomes and determine whether the programme can meet your needs. To arrange a pre-booking call, please email me here: firstname.lastname@example.org. Use email title: LYB21 Enquiry. If you don’t hear from me within 72 hours, do contact me via my Facebook page. (Please allow a little longer for me to respond between 24 December and 1 January!) If the stars are aligned, I’ll send you an invoice and *BOOM* we are good to go 🙂 .
Once you’ve Booked: Within 48 hours of booking, you should receive an email from me which contains a link to the private Facebook group. If you do not receive this email, please contact me via my Humans Resourced FB page, and I’ll get things sorted! If there is no obvious link between your name and the email address you used for your payment, please contact me via the contact box and the bottom of this page or PM me to let me know so I can add you to the Facebook group when you send a join request.
Before we Start: Joining instructions will be issued via the private Facebook group and to the email address you used to make your booking. These instructions will be issued 2 weeks before the start date of the programme.
Need to Know a bit More About me?
I started to support people on their individual weight loss journeys 20 years ago and ran my first group weight loss programme back in 2002. 20 years on and I’m still passionate about helping people to resolve their relationship with their body and with food. The programme has evolved as my professional coaching and therapeutic skills have developed, appearing in many formats: from 3-month in-person programmes (Body in Balance) to weekend-long boot camps (Thigh-High Boot Camp). You can find out a little bit more about me here, here and here. You can read about my 2019 #OldDogNewTricks project here and check out my adventure blog here. It might surprise you to know that I’m also an author, storyteller and theatre-maker 🙂 You can find out all about my writing and performance work here.
Any More Testimonials?
Here’s what Cara has to say about her experience of Love your Body: Lose the Weight 2020:
“I attended Jane’s Thigh-High Boot Camp and it was life-changing – not only with the weight that fell away but the real me started emerging, and thanks to Jane’s amazing talent, intuition and knowledge, this has rippled out into all areas of my life. Jane has the ability to make you feel instantly appreciated and at ease whilst gently moving you toward your outcome – an awesome ability. I would recommend the Thigh-High Boot Camp to anyone who wishes to reconnect with themselves in a very unique way.” Jenifer Lord, International Trainer, Mind Coach, Mentor and Speaker.
Still Got Questions?
No problem! Drop me a note using the contact box (below) I’ll get back to you as soon as I can! (Look out for an email from ‘thebodywizard’ 🙂 )